Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Passion vs a job (part 2)

As I was thinking more into my interests and hobbies last night, I remember I was in the same difficult situation when I started this blog. I didn’t know what to name the blog and what specialized topic to talk about. As you may already discover that I did not specialized in one major subject, rather, I am blog about everything in my life and life in general. Can this be the same set back in my life as shown in my blog? Is this a good comparison? Is it really a setback?

Maybe this is my journey to figure out what my passion is. I remember when I was in high school or was it in college when my English teacher was telling us that if you do not know what you want to write about, just start writing anything and then something/an idea will come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment