Monday, June 1, 2009

My little baby is growing up fast

I still remember she could not move an inch when I placed her on the couch to change her diaper. Now, she turns over even when I put her on the floor to change her diaper. She can’t keep still. She can roller over many times without getting tired. She can not lift her body and uses her elbows and knees to crawl yet. I can’t wait to film that when she does it. My little girl is very active. She stands on her feet (when you hold her) and she likes to jump up and down. She loves entertainment. And she certainly loves company whether it be watching TV or doing nothing. If she doesn’t see anyone around, she cries. Sometimes, I wonder if this is normal for children to get so much attention…would this affect her when she grows up?

No comments:

Post a Comment