Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blogs I follow

I’ve been reading the following financial blogs consistently. I thought it’s interesting to share with you.

www.2millionblog.com - this blog is on a mission to reach 2 million dollars. I’ve been reading this for more than 2 years. I was first introduced by a friend who saw his article in one of the magazines.

www.frugaldad.com – is a blog on being frugal. You get tips and tricks on how to be frugal. It’s actually a great blog. It’s down to earth. I don’t remember how I found it. I probably just came across it one day while searching something online. I believe I’ve been following this blog for 6 months to a year.

I guess you can say one of my passion or hobbies is find ways to retire earlier. I read financial books and blogs to get ideas from other successful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment