Thursday, December 3, 2009

My first Black Friday shopping experience

So I finally went shopping on Black Friday and I got there at 4AM. I didn’t wait on the line for Best Buy to buy any electronics. I went to Kohl’s to look for baby clothing and toys instead. The line for Best Buy wrapped around half of the parking lot already. I was glad that I didn’t have to wait on the line to get into Kohl’s. I got the toy I wanted and picked up some clothing for our baby and myself. I wanted to go into Toys r us too but my husband called and asked if I can go to Staples to pick up the portable hard drive for him. So I went to staples and got on line. I waited for at least 40 minutes to get into the store and of course, they sold out the item long time ago. As my husband said, they might already sold out as most stores probably just carry a few of the advertised items to lure you in there to buy other stuff.

Then I hit home but unable to take a nap until my daughter takes her nap as well.

What is my experience on Black Friday shopping? It was not terrible. I won’t do it again if it’s not for something special. I might do it again next year…but all depends if there is anything we need and that I won’t have to go to work.

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete