Monday, November 23, 2009

Black Friday shopping

Last week, I decided to go shopping this coming Black Friday to take advantage whatever low pricing there are for baby clothing. I have read and heard of people get stuff for great deals but they have to be waiting outside the store very early in the morning and in the cold. I am not a fan of all that. There is absolutely nothing that I want so badly that I want to sit in the cold and wait outside the store for deep discount for…at least I haven’t thought of anything worthy of my time and energy.

I don’t have much hand me down baby girl clothing so now we have to go shopping for her needs as she grows. I am looking into buying for next winter as well as for the fall and spring. And I am looking into shopping after the season is over for greater deals.

I have looked into a few web sites and this web site seems to be my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment