Saturday, June 5, 2010

Emergency kit for auto and/or home in case of natural disaster, terror attack, hurricane, fire and etc…

I’ve been busy preparing for an emergency kit for auto and home. I’ve checked out some websites (one of them is the American Red Cross) on what is needed in first aid kit and in emergency kits. Since having a toddler at home makes me unable to go out as free as one pleases, I have order most of the stuff online. I got them through ebay.com, amazon, dealextreme.com and etoncorp.com. It’s been fun shopping and waiting for products to arrive in the mail. It feels like someone is sending me a gift everyday. I wait for the mailman to drop it off and see what is in the package. It certainly feels like gifts from the mailman except they are paid for from my bank account.

My emergency is still in the process of completion. I ordered some items from oversea and they are taking at least 2 weeks to get here.

It certainly feels good to have a kit ready in case of emergency. I hope I don’t ever have to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment