Friday, July 10, 2009

Passion vs a job (part 4) - The Passion Test

Someone mentioned The Passion Test one day while I was watching TV. I got the book from our public library and read the first half of the book which is to take the passion test. After taking the passion test, this is what my life is like when it is ideal:

1) having peace of mind – when I am at peace it means I am not worry about my health, finance, relationships etc…
2) having no financial worries – to me, it’s not having to run a rat race, and able to buy basic buy necessity without looking at the cost of an item. Travel first class. Able to send family and friends on a trip(s).
3) having a lot free time to do what I want and when I want – of course have to do it with family and friends, what’s all the free time if no family and friends can share with you. I’ve always wanted to go to a place (to live there for a few months) where I only live with basic necessities and none of what we already have in an industrialized country. This could be somewhere in a foreign country or in the U.S. where no one knows me.
4) owning a custom build home and with a few small condos in a few big cities around the world – in my custom build home, I have an indoor pool and I also own a horse with a stable.
5) enjoying a healthy life – this goes with me, my family and friends.

I always know that luxury items like nice cars and nice jewelry are not on top of my list. I don’t like jewelry. And all I need is a car that works and takes me from point A to point B. Although, I wouldn’t mind sitting in a nice car once in a while but it’s not something I itch for. I feel the same with jewelry and bags. I know there are women out there always talk about their beautiful jewelry, bags and brand name clothing. Nothing wrong with enjoying something nice but sometimes they are a bit too shallow. I get really bored talking to those kind of men or women. I mean if someone talks about it more than 5-10 minutes on it without substance. I get really bored and look for ways to get out of the conversation.

None of the above would work if you don't have the following:
1) right attitude
2) goal setting with date of accomplishment
3) action plan
4) persistence

I've learned all these positive thinkings from network marketing seminars and books I've read. They have absolutely the greatest training for anyone who is looking for self improvement because majority of them are entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment