Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Bachelor Show

I’ve been watch the bachelor show since the season where that guy didn’t pick anyone at the end. That was probably 2 years ago or so?

Whether the people go on the show for fame, for love or for both, they are exposing themselves to the world…hoping one way or the other can find some kind of fame or love.

This season, the bad experience these women experienced reminds me of those good old dating days. Only afterwards, one will learn if someone smells like someone they used to date, RUN!!! Don’t waste anytime and energy. Most of the time, when you are in the situation, you don’t see it and you hope that things will change if you give it a little more time. And then more time was given and nothing changed. Then you realized “oh my godsh, what am I doing? I need to snap out of it and get on with my life even though this is going to hurt really bad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment