Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life and death

This post was supposed to be posted on 3/7/2009 but I never got around to do it. It is a short post but it isn’t a simple one.

I have experienced life (in December when I gave birth) and death (in February when my 98 years old grandmother past away) in the past few months makes me appreciate life and the little things in life a lot more. I learn to forgive and forget. I learn to let go of the bad experience in the past. I learn to care a lot more of what I eat on a daily basis after watching what my grandmother go through in the hospital. I learn my other grandmother is also taking a lot of medicine to keep her blood pressure down.

In addition to the bad economy, I learn to want to work as soon as I can have my mother watch over my little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment